Sandy Springs Emergency Tree Service Call 24/7: 770-272-6747
Free Estimates and Fully Insured
We’re 1800TreeExpert, We’re a tree service that works in Sandy Springs, Fulton county, and North Atlanta. With a team of certified arborists and a reputation for providing top-quality care we have over 500 five star reviews on platforms like Google and Yelp. We have worked with trees in the area for over 25 years so you can trust that we have the knowledge and experience to handle all of your tree-related needs.
Emergency Tree Service
Sadly, people have been injured by falling trees in sandy springs. That’s why 1800TreeExpert offers 24/7 emergency tree service to reduce the danger of tree-related emergencies. If a tree hits your house, we will work with your insurance company to handle the billing and even have an in-house public adjuster to assist with the process. We will deploy to your location within five minutes of you signing our work contract, so you can have the help you need as soon as possible.
We like to offer FREE ESTIMATES so you can get a clear idea of the cost and scope of the work before committing to anything. In addition, all of our team members are fully insured with workers’ compensation coverage and a full knowledge of OSHA safety codes. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are protected in the event of any accidents or injuries.
Our Pricing Model
At 1800TreeExpert, we offer clear and competitive pricing for all of our services. We keep fixed hourly rates for each piece of equipment, so you know exactly what to expect. We will provide you with a free estimate before starting any work, and we’ll keep you updated on any changes that may affect the cost.
Trees are important to the community, one was even dedicated to a Sandy Springs mayor, but dying or diseased trees are more dangerous than good. At 1800TreeExpert, we have the equipment and expertise to safely and efficiently remove any tree, no matter the size or location. We will carefully assess the situation and develop a plan to remove the tree in a way that minimizes disruption and risk to your property.
In order to keep your oaks and poplars thriving, proper tree pruning is essential for maintaining the health and appearance of your trees. At 1800TreeExpert, we offer expert tree pruning services for all trees to remove dead or damaged branches, promote new growth, and shape the tree for a more aesthetic appearance. Our team has the skills and equipment to safely prune any tree, whether it is a small shrub or a large oak.
Sandy Springs, GA Tree Removal Tree Density Calculator
In the event of any conflict between the Landscape, Tree, and Buffer Submittal Plans and Planting Standards and the Development Code, the Development Code shall prevail.
A. Canopy Cover Requirements:
- The coverage area of the site is based on the number of trees to remain and be planted, which should not be less than the allowances provided in the current version of the Tree Conservation Ordinance.
- Canopy cover requirements must be established for the protection of all existing Protected Trees.
- The canopy can be determined by actual measurement or general assignment: a. Actual measurement refers to the square footage of the canopy of a tree measured. b. General assignment attributes the square footage based on the potential canopy size of a species (small, medium, or large) as indicated in the Recommended Species List (See Section 1.L).
- Trees planted to meet the canopy cover standards must be maintained in a healthy condition for a minimum of three (3) full growing seasons. Refer to Figure 1 for sample canopy calculations.
B. Landscape Strips on Private Property:
- The width of landscape strips must conform, at a minimum, to the requirements of the conditions of zoning or the Development Code.
- The width is measured from the newly dedicated right-of-way or from the property lines of contiguous parcels, as applicable.
- Landscape strips should not contain any permanent structures, including retaining walls, curbing, dumpsters, detention facilities, etc. Monument signs, drainage structures, transformers, and sidewalks may be allowed with prior approval.
- Curb stops must be used to prevent vehicle overhang into required landscape strips and parking lot landscape islands. One curb stop per parking stall is required.
- Signs within required landscape strips are subject to the approval of the Department of Community Development. These signs may only be located in areas of turf or groundcover and must not conflict with the growth potential of trees and shrubs. Signs are not permitted within required undisturbed buffers.
- The deposition of stormwater runoff into drainage swales through landscape strips is generally prohibited. Exceptions will be considered only if the design complies with BMPs described by standards of the Georgia Storm Water Management Manual. Under no circumstances should the width of a drainage easement through a landscape strip exceed the width of the strip. The size and configuration of the landscape strip may be altered to accommodate the drainage swale.
If you are in need of tree service in the Sandy Springs, Georgia area, don’t wait. Contact us at 800-873-3397 to schedule a free estimate or to request emergency services. We are dedicated to providing top-quality tree care to our clients and look forward to serving you.